Mini Decadent Truffles
Beautiful chocolate truffles made with the finest ingredients - including fresh heavy cream from Vermont farmers and made into the perfect bite-size indulgence you will ever taste.
These are the same as our Dessert Truffles, but only smaller!
Naturally Gluten-Free, with many flavors being Kosher certified!
IF YOU DESIRE A GIFT BOX, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU PURCHASE IN QUANTITIES OF 4, 6, 8, 9 or 16 TRUFFLES.
1” diameter truffle | .50 ounces |
- Amaretto Dark Chocolate (Legend or true love story? It is said that the amaretto recipe originated in Saronno as a gift to the Italian artist Luini from a woman reputed to be his lover. True to its namesake, this “little love” is infused with a delicate almond flavor and overtones of ripe cherries. We believe that romance is the soul of the truffle and a bite into this sweet elixir will make you a believer, too)
- Coffee Dark Chocolate (Wake up and smell the coffee! After a yawn and a stretch, shake off the sandman with the robust and rich chocolate goodness of this cuppa Joe. Some might call it mocha, but we keep the flavor true to a good cup of java with an early morning sunrise)
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate (This kind of pampering is usually reserved for Sunday morning, so sit back, relax, and exhale. Enjoy this artful blend of toasted hazelnut and chocolate with a touch of vanilla on the finish. It’s the perfect complement to breakfast in bed, a good book, or a chat with an old friend)
- Black Forest Dark Chocolate This truffle is as dark, mysterious, and romantic as the Black Forest of Germany itself. Snap the rich chocolate shell and let the flavors of cherry and cream dance on your tongue. By the second truffle you will sprechen sehr gut Deutsch)
- Sea Salt Caramel Milk or Sea Salt Caramel Dark Chocolate (classic caramel truffle sprinkled with pink Himalayan sea salt, the perfect combination of savory & sweet - available in milk or dark chocolate)
- Raspberry Milk Chocolate (Nature’s own symphony plays for you with the classic pairing of ripe raspberries and chocolate. The melody of a summer’s day comes alive with a taste of this refreshing berry delight…birds chirping, the rustle of leaves in the breeze, and children laughing in the afternoon sun)
- White Chocolate (Classic and timeless, this chocolate is no Plain Jane. Just like the “little black dress,” its understated style is one of life’s little luxuries that we encourage you to enjoy with abandon. Simple, chic, and never out of fashion, this truffle proves that less truly is more)
- Mint Dark Chocolate (Long a symbol of hospitality, mint is a classic for all occasions. Break open this perfectly tempered chocolate shell to reveal a pure burst of refreshing mint. Delicate and refined, it’s an elegant way to end dinner or begin the evening. You’ll enjoy a night on the town without ever leaving home)
- Irish Cream Milk Chocolate (It’s a long way to Ireland, but this truffle will whisk you off to the land of the shamrock. You’ll be warmed by the smooth liqueur flavor as the cream envelops your tongue with nuances of vanilla, caramel, and honey. To quote an Irishman, one taste and you will have “miles and miles of Irish smiles for many golden happy hours”)
- Toasted Coconut Milk Chocolate (Inspired by the trade winds and blue Caribbean seas, sail away on this island treat. A flavor infusion of ripe coconut and dark chocolate ganache, hand-decorated with toasted coconut macaroon. Nibble on this while steel drums play and palm trees sway in the wind. Cool out, mon, you’re on island time)
- Key Lime White Chocolate (The zest of lime and a dash of southern tradition makes this Florida Keys-inspired truffle an irresistible dessert. Go ahead, indulge in chocolate on the beach. You can have your pie and eat it too)